Hit the trails with Hurley’s new Riptide dual suspension electric mountain bike. This powerhouse e-mtb brings a whopping 750 watts to those big climbs, turning mountains into molehills thanks to electric assistance. Go farther faster with Riptide.
- FRAME: 6061 Al Alloy, 27.5''
- FORK: Front Suntour fork XCM 32 suspension 27.5'
- POWER: Neco 500 watt motor + 48 volt battery; pedal assist and throttle
- MAX SPEED/DISTANCE: 20 mph; 40 miles per charge
- DRIVETRAIN: Shimano Altus 8-speed
- BRAKES: Tektro Mechanical MD-M320 disc brakes with motor cut-off
- SEATPOST: Hydraulic dropper post
- WHEELS: Aluminum alloy double wall rims
- TIRES: CST 1846/27.5*2.25
- LIGHTS/COMPUTER: Large LCD monitor; front & rear light
- EXTRAS: KMC rust resistant chain, aluminum alloy mudguard
- ASSEMBLY: Comes 85% assembled; out of the box and ready to ride in just 20 minutes